- Job Reference: 10911
- Date Posted: 6 December 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £30,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Paul Mitchell Associates are recruiting for an Accountant to join a fast-growing manufacturing company in Leicester. The ideal candidate will be either qualified by experience or AAT qualified with experience in the duties below and looking to continue their studies in either CIMA or ACCA. The company have an ambitious growth plan in place so this is an exciting time to join.
This job would involve working alongside another Accounts professional, directly assisting the Directors.
Duties will include:
* Responsibility for preparation of management accounts, including sales figures and production statistics, costing and variance analysis and KPI's.
* Maintaining Fixed Assets register.
* Preparation & posting of journal entries.
* Monitoring of Credit Control
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Providing cover for colleagues as and when necessary.
* Assisting the Financial Director with budget preparation & reporting.
* Key member in inventory control.
* Excellent MS Office skills, and advanced Excel skills.
* Sage Line 50 experience preferred
* Attention to detail.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Planning and organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Flexible, adaptable & proactive approach to work.
* Always looking for efficiencies.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.