Accounting Project Support Analyst
- Job Reference: 10742
- Date Posted: 7 August 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Peterborough
- Salary: £45,000 to £52,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension Bonus Share Scheme
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Accounting Project Support Analyst Our client, a successful manufacturing business in Peterborough, part of a major international group, is currently recruiting for a commercially aware Accounting Project Support Analyst on a permanent basis.
Salary Range: £45,000 to £52,000
Benefits: 12% Annual bonus, 25 Days Annual Leave, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Purchase Scheme. Study Support (if applicable)
As a Project Support Analyst, you will work on a number of cross functional projects providing the process support and subject matter expertise required on a wide variety of business initiatives. This will require the understanding, preparation, analysis and communication of issues of normal to high complexity that support business processes.
Your job role will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Key member of the project support team contributing to a wide variety of projects, both internal to finance and cross functionally representing finance processes and issues with the wider business.
* Understand, prepare and present updates on projects to the project team and senior business stakeholders.
* Manage your contribution to projects independently, ensuring time bound deadlines are committed to and met.
* Adhoc activities as required
Experience & Qualifications:
* A relevant graduate degree or equivalent commercial work experience.
* You will be Qualified in a Professional Accountancy Qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
* Good PC Skills with previous Microsoft Office experience is essential, MUST be able to use MS Excel to intermediate standard.
* Previous Accountancy and Finance Systems experience.
* Will possess good planning and organisational skills.
* You will be an effective communicator, in both written and oral form.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.