- Job Reference: 10770A
- Date Posted: 30 August 2018
Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £15,000 to £18,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a superb organisation based in Leicester are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to their small friendly team.
This is a superb opportunity to join an amazing business that offers and promotes staff development and encourage study, a great opportunity not only in terms of role but also long term career prospects.
Job Purpose- To accurately maintain supplier accounts, as allocated
* Posting purchase ledger invoices
* Reconciliation of supplier statements to our ledgers
* Ensure invoices under query are followed up and resolved by the individual responsible
* Assist in the preparation of the monthly supplier payment run and set up ad-hoc items for payment as required
* Assisting with month end accounts production
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications required to fulfill the role
* GCSEs A to E (Including Maths & English) or equivalent
* Self motivated
* Computer literature - Microsoft Office in particular
* Previous experience within a busy purchase ledger environment would be a distinct advantage
* Good communication skills
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.