- Job Reference: 10804A
- Date Posted: 26 September 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Market harboroug
- Salary: £19,000 to £21,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a superb organisation based in Market Harborough are looking to add an experienced Finance Assistant to their small friendly team.
Offering a modern working environment the successful applicant will be joining a stable friendly team, the company support development and they'll be every chance to expand your existing knowledge.
- Accurate completion of bank statements and bank reconciliations
- Monitor, balance and control of petty cash
- Monthly reconciliation of the creditor records to the Nominal Ledger
- Monitoring and clearance of the Accounts Suspense account(s).
- Posting of the PDQ transactions (credit/debit cards) and their timely reconciliation.
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of control accounts numbered 1-4.
- For the accurate and timely reconciliation of the controls and floats.
- Ensuring the customer journey results in good customer outcomes.
- The security of customer and employee data
- To process and balance the daily bank reconciliations
- To complete the Bank statement balancing.
- To monitor and balance petty cash.
- To process and agree the monthly credit card statements.
- To process, balance and pay employee expenses as per the payment schedule.
- To post any manually drawn cheques to the Nominal Ledger
- To process returned cheques for nominal posting
- To post transaction for the bank statements to the Nominal ledger
- To input transactions into HSBC.Net and Barclays.Net
- To assist with the production of internal financial reporting and statutory reporting
- To assist with corporation tax computations and queries
- To produce and circulate daily management information regarding cash movements
- To monitor expenditure against budgets and carry out analysis on variances
- Take ownership for your own training and development requirements and proactively drive the process.
- Identify and report Risk Events to allow policies and procedures to be reviewed.
- Adhere to the Data Protection and Security Policy.
- Any other duties as required to meet business needs.
- AAT Qualified / or at least Level 3 Qualified
This is a full time permanent role, working Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.