Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Job Reference: 10633
- Date Posted: 8 March 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Coalville
- Salary: £19,000 to £24,000
- Bonus/Benefits: parking/canteen/pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Temp To Perm
- Work Hours: Full Time
Accounts Payable Team Leader. Our client, based in North West Leicestershire has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates exclusively to recruit an Accounts Payable Leader on a Temp to Perm basis.
Please note this is a permanent job.
Having a solid background in Accounts Payable, you will ideally have experience of Leading a small team of AP clerks. My client may also consider a Senior AP Clerk.
Your main role will involve daily work allocation, resource planning and ensuring that the AP team process payments and expenses accurately.
Your main duties will include the following;
* Providing support to the team in training and providing guidance to staff to optimise performance, including assisting in monitoring workloads. You will also carry out one-to-ones.
* Ensure that team members are utilising the system effectively, entering invoices and matching supplier invoices. It is also essential that targets and KPI's are being met.
* Reconcile accruals against supplier statements to ensure correct checking of goods..
* Ensure the team are processing invoices/credit notes. Completing supplier reconciliations on a weekly basis.
* Set monthly/weekly deadlines to ensure supplier statements are being met and liaise with clients to ensure credit notes are issued for returned stock.
In return, my client offers an exceptional opportunity to work with a fantastic firm who care about their staff.
For further information, please contact Neil or Charlotte on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.