Accounts Receivables Specialist
- Job Reference: 10696
- Date Posted: 6 July 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a successful large company based in Leicestershire is looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join its busy team on a permanent basis.
Working in partnership with the Collections Manager you will be an integral part of the team and be recognised as a central information point within the Credit Management community across Europe.
You must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills at all levels, be able to guide sites with confidence and diplomacy in all areas of receivables along with the ability to demonstrate proven experience of coaching receivables personnel in best practice.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Extensive Accounts Receivable experience is essential, preferably at supervisory or coaching level and with some export experience
* European experience
* Ability to communicate at all levels within the business
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to manage time and work to tight deadlines
* Business systems to include Oracle / JD Edwards / Microsoft Office (Advance Excel skills would be an advantage)
* Fluent English essential both written and verbal (alternate European language would be an advantage)
For further information please contact Charlotte at Paul Mitchell Associates on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.