Accounts ReceivablesTeam Leader
- Job Reference: 10751
- Date Posted: 13 September 2018
Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £26,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Accounts Receivable Team Leader
Our Client, based in Leicester, is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Team Leader on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing & motivating the accounts receivable team to achieve departmental objectives whilst maintaining excellent customer service standards (both internally & externally). You will also be tasked with managing workloads and developing processes for new & existing work streams.
Duties / Responsibilities:
* Motivate & improve team performance (5-6 team members),
* Manage the workflow & ensure tasks are completed,
* Ensure cash is posted & allocated in a timely manner,
* Produce monthly reporting for cash allocation,
* Ensure all bank reconciliation queries are resolved in a timely manner,
* Ensure cash sheets are posted, batches are corrected and mis-allocations are reversed,
* Mentor & develop team to produce SMART objectives & targets,
* Develop performance metrics for the team,
* Process review & improvement in order to identify opportunities for streamlining work & reducing waste from processes.
Experience and Knowledge:
* Current or previous experience as a Supervisor
* Understanding of accounting processes and functions of Accounts Receivable
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
* Experience and ability to lead and develop a team (5-6 team members)
* High level of attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Excel, Word and Outlook
* Background in finance and ledgers
* Resolving reconciliation issues - problem solving skills
For further information please contact Charlotte Mitchell on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.