Admin/Marketing Co-Ordinator (Full or Part Time)
- Job Reference: 10437
- Date Posted: 2 February 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
My client a successful organisation based in Leicester are looking to appoint an experienced Administration & Marketing assistant to their small friendly team.
This can be on either a Full Time or a Part Time (circa 30 horus basis).
- Admin duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organising travel arrangements for managers.
- Writing letters and emails
- Processing expenses sheets and invoices.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Maintaining computer and manual filing systems.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Taking accurate minutes of meetings.
- Coordinating office procedures.
- Replying to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing the post.
- Answer telephone calls and transferring internally
- Managing staff appointments.
- Photocopying and printing out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
- Data entry
- Uploading products to website platforms
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns (social media etc)
- Design brochures (Publisher)
Key skills required
-Knowledge of administration procedures
-Managing multiple and changing priorities at once
-Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher
-Good typing and keyboard skills
-Managing administrative processes
-A good level of English spelling and grammar
-Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
-Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
-Good Organisational skills
-Ability to multi-task
-Good telephone manner
-Ability to work as part of a team
-High level of discretion and judgment
-Punctual and reliable