Assistant Management Accountant
- Job Reference: 10820
- Date Posted: 22 October 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful Leicester based manufacturing business is looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant on a Permanent basis.
- Production and continual development of weekly profit & loss accounts and management information to tight deadlines
- Variance analysis and support improvement plans
- Full analysis of all material and labour
- Product profitability
- Key team member responsible for introducing new methodology to department and business.
- Support Management Accountant
- Other adhoc work as required
This is a superb opportunity to join an excellent business that truly supports and encourages staff development.
- Fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
- Highly numerate, literate and accurate
- Experience of management accounting and product costing with previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office (particularly Excel)
- Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Must hold valid driving license
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.