Audit/Accounts Senior or Part Qualified Semi-Senior
- Job Reference: 11043
- Date Posted: 1 March 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £20,000 to £30,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, is seeking to recruit an Audit/Accounts Senior or Part Qualified Semi-Senior to strengthen its team. Candidates may be Qualified AAT, or part or qualified ACA or ACCA.
* Complete limited company accounts (mainly OMB's ranging from t/o £50,000 - £5,000,000) for manager review
* Complete sole trader/partnership accounts
* Bookeeping and VAT returns
* Knowledge of Sage line 50
* Knowledge of Sage accounts production advantageous but not essential
* Preparation of corporation tax computations/returns and personal tax returns
* Finalise limited company accounts in line with current legislation - knowledge of FRS 102/105 and micro entity
* Manage junior staff and allocate jobs (depending on appointment level)
* Manage deadlines
* Knowledge of payroll and pension admin
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.