Bookkeeper / Payroller
- Job Reference: 10015
- Date Posted: 26 June 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Blaby
- Salary: £10.00 to £11.00
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Bookkeeper/Payroller (Part time) required for our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Leicester, to prepare multiple payrolls and do bookkeeping work on its' clients books.
You must have a very professional manner for this role. Applications will only be considered from candidates with payroll and bookkeeping experience.
The role will encompass Auto-enrolment and will include:
* set up new payrolls, new starters, leavers, etc.
* Dealing with PAYE, online submissions, SSP, SMP, AEO's, student loans etc.
* Processing payments via BACS
* Year End processes
* Dealing with HMRC
* Liaising with clients, partners and Managers to ensure all information is received correctly
* Keeping up to date with all the necessary legislation
* RTI, informing clients on RTI and Pension Reforms
* Bookkeeping to trial balance.
* VAT Returns
* Experience gained in a firm of Accountants desireable, but not essential.
Salary £10-11 per hour
Hours approx 20 per week
You will possess good communication skills and be a good ambassador for the firm.