- Job Reference: 10741
- Date Posted: 7 August 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Peterborough
- Salary: £36,000 to £42,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension Bonus Share Scheme
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Business Analyst. Our client, a successful manufacturing business in Peterborough, part of a major international group, is currently recruiting for a commercially aware Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
Salary Range: £36,000 to £42,000
Benefits: Annual bonus, 25 Days Annual Leave, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Purchase Scheme. Study Support (if applicable)
One if its divisions has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst focussed on Product Line Profitability. This position is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to be challenged and developed.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Key member of the Accountable Reporting team responsible for analysing results - with
annual revenues of circa. $2.0 billion
* Creation of monthly product line P&L and associated analysis
* Consolidating Business Plans and forecasts at the product and site level
* Presenting Product Line Profitability results to a range of stakeholders, including Product Management Groups
As well as a very competitive benefits package our client also offers the following to its employees;
* Annual merit salary increase based on individual performance (linked to personal development plan)
* Opportunity to request sponsorship for continued professional development
* Long term career opportunities within a dynamic finance team
* Educated to a degree level or qualified by experience.
* Part or Fully qualified Professional Certification (CIMA,ACCA or equivalent)
* Previous management accounting experience
* First rate analytical skills, with the ability to summarise and present at director level
* The ability to demonstrate strong customer focus
* Proven record of strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communication skills
* Must be confident presenting financial information to Senior Management
* Initiative and innovation - ability to fit into a dynamic and fast moving Accounting team.
* Experienced user of Excel
* Experienced user of Access and Powerpoint would be an advantage
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.