Business Relationship Manager
- Job Reference: 10983a
- Date Posted: 8 February 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Car / Car Allowance + Excellent benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance, Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a leading financial services company seeks an experienced Business Relationship Manager to join its team.
A background in Invoice Financing or Recruitment Finance is highly desirable.
The individual will be able to demonstrate independence, be self-motivated, highly organised, efficient and self-disciplined. The role requires an individual who can identify the root cause of a problem and produce a range of solutions using insight and creativity. Subsequently carrying it through to resolution by making informed, logical, well-reasoned and timely decisions. They will also seek opportunities to add value to the business through collaboration both internally and externally.
Purpose of the role
* To proactively manage the relationships of a portfolio of clients, through a consultative approach to identify and support clients in their business plan with the aim of ensuring the security and profitability of the company.
* The ability to add value to our clients through a strong relationship and provide solutions through company products or introductions to external stake holders in the local business community.
* In addition to the client relationships the internal relationships within the operations and business centres are critical in respect of operational activities and specifically client management.
* The role will make daily funding decisions, credit approval decisions and ensure that the company's security interest is maintained at all times within internal management policies operated by the business. All this is done in the context of maintaining excellent standards of client service.
Key knowledge and experience
* Managing a portfolio of clients
* Risk management
* Customer service experience
* Attention to detail
* Time management
* Relationship building
* Financial understanding
* Full driving licence
* Excellent IT Skills
* Insolvency knowledge
* Presentation skills
* Qualifications - ABFA certificate or diploma, Management, Customer service
* Managing a team
* Knowledge of Aquarius, Risk Factor and CRM
Full Time position
Company Car / Car Allowance
For further information please contact Charlotte at Paul Mitchell Associates.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.