- Job Reference: 10603
- Date Posted: 14 May 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: £40K for 5 days, £32K for 4 days
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client is a successful supplier of goods to the high street retail sector. It is seeking a dedicated and motivated accountant who will oversee all accounting and financial matters.
Key roles will include ensuring all duties are carried out accurately and efficiently and in a timely manner. Must have a pro-active approach and be confident in dealing with customers and customer queries in order to chase payments. Must also be organised and work according to the year ending deadlines.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Purchase ledger
- Management of several bank accounts
- Tax Return
- VAT Returns,
- Maintaining and facilitating customer payments
- Raising sales invoices
- Raising credit notes
- Investigating and resolving account queries
- Reconciling of the balance sheet
- Liaise with auditors
What can we offer you:
- Competitive salary
Must be ACCA or CIMA or ACA qualified or equivalent.
Experience with working with Sage and VT transactions is desirable.
Experience with Microsoft Excel is also essential.
Full time 37.5 hours per week, or minimum 30 hours per week.
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 per annum year (Pro-rata if part time 30 hours)