- Job Reference: 10891
- Date Posted: 12 November 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Solihull
- Salary: £28,000 to £33,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension Bonus Share Scheme
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our Client, an established global manufacturing company, is looking to recruit a Credit Analyst for its' Financial Services Team on a full-time permanent basis.
Salary: £28,000+ depending on experience
Benefits: 24 days annual leave increasing with service to 30 days, Bonus paid quarterly, Share Scheme, Pension Scheme 10%, Health Care, Dental and Vision Scheme
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Hours: Full Time - 37.50
Our client offers a wide range of finance solutions to customers and dealers.
To satisfy its' customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially, it is looking for talented people who will put its' customers at the centre of everything it dos. Join its' diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Credit Analyst, who will support with providing credit to customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in negotiating financial transactions of moderate complexity. He or she will have the ability to prepare transactions for documentation and funding within limits to assist in the administration of wholesale and retail customer "loan" covenant compliance reviews, including on-site record and physical machine/inventory audits.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* To negotiate complex financial transactions and prepares transactions for documentation and funding within limits of authority.
* Assists in administration of wholesale and retail customer loan covenant compliance reviews.
* Determines customer credit worthiness, approves/rejects customer deals within credit authority.
* Recommends deals beyond credit authority, and restructures customer deals.
* Conducts and monitors credit investigations.
* Prepare reports and related statistical reports.
* Perform audits of booked deals for accuracy.
* Working as a team to accomplish continuous improvement objectives for the department.
* Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
* Ability to apply maths computation skills, credit concepts and techniques.
* Able to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
* Able to analyse information to include, customer credit sum and past due accounts.
* Knowledge of financing and taxation principles.
* Thorough knowledge of financing and leasing documentation principles.
* Understanding of security filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
* Demonstrate effective oral, written, and listening communication skills to interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Self-motivated and should be able to work with minimum supervision and provide daily, weekly task and progress report
* Good IT skills at an intermediate level (Ms-Word, Ms-Excel etc.)
Skills, experience & qualifications you may have;
* Experience in financing and leasing products.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.