- Job Reference: 10990
- Date Posted: 7 February 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Daventry
- Salary: £18,000 to £19,000
- Bonus/Benefits: bonus/pension/parking/discount scheme
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Work Hours: Full Time
Credit Control. Calling all Credit Controllers. Our client, with an enviable reputation within their field are looking to recruit a team of Credit Controllers to join their Business Centre, based in Crick. Ideally you will have solid Credit Control experience. My client however, will also consider candidates who may not necessarily have the experience, but have the drive, attitude and ability to learn. The main purpose of the role will involve the collection of outstanding debt, liaising with customers and other sites.
Key responsibilities will involve;
* Ensure debts are collected when due
* Ensure overdue letters are sent out on time
* Ensure accounts are placed on 'Stop' if payment is not received on time
* Ensure all outstanding invoice queries are resolved and collected through resolution
* Ensure all high-risk accounts are passed to solicitors at correct time
* Ensure all exceeded credit limits are discussed with senior staff
* Ensure all disputes and reported and a resolution plan implemented
As a candidate, you will ideally possess G.C.S.E English and Maths, grade C or above.
My client is currently looking to recruit on a Temporary to Permanent basis. Please note these are permanent positions. Accessible from Rugby, Coventry, Daventry and Crick.
In return, you will receive excellent training, the chance to join a house hold name, enjoying benefits such as staff discount, company bonus, competitive holidays etc.
For further information, please contact us on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.