- Job Reference: 10937
- Date Posted: 18 January 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £19,000 to £20,000
- Bonus/Benefits: bonus/pension/parking
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Work Hours: Full Time
Credit Controller. Our client, based in North Leicester is seeking a number of Credit Controllers to join their team on a Temp to Perm basis. Please note these are permanent roles. Being available in the New Year, your role will involve the following;
* Pursuing overdue debts for a portfolio of domestic clients.
* Dealing with breached credit limits in accordance with guidelines.
* Requesting credit limit increases where appropriate.
* Query handling - liaising with internal / external staff and customers.
* Weekly account reconciliations.
Applicants must possess excellent communication and time management skills and will have worked within a busy customer service/credit control role. A willingness to work on Saturday mornings on a 1 in 4 rota basis during busy periods is a pre-requisite.
The successful candidate will also:
* Have a professional and courteous approach with an ability to communicate clearly and confidently with customers and colleagues with minimal supervision
* Able to work in a busy environment to meet cash collection and other departmental targets within deadlines set
* Willing to take ownership for resolving issues causing non-payment of accounts and seek assistance when necessary to resolve within defined KPI's
* Able to work accurately and with attention to detail
* Taking credit & debit card payments and encouraging customers to make future payments by direct debit, setting up over the telephone where possible
* Capable of working well within in a busy team environment and able to demonstrate a flexible approach to all matters
For further information, please contact us for an informal chat on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.