Credit Control Team Leader
- Job Reference: 10706
- Date Posted: 13 July 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £22,000 to £265,000
- Bonus/Benefits: (approx. £11 - £13 per hour)
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client is a highly successful company, part of a major group. It is looking to appoint a Credit Control Team Leader on a temp to perm basis.
You will be required to manage a team of credit controllers to meet performance targets and deliver customer service standards whilst developing positive relationships with all key stakeholders and drive continuous improvement. We're looking for a hands-on candidate with management experience.
- Day to day credit control tasks including calling customers, reviewing accounts and resolving queries
- Monitoring payment commitments and reviewing receipts
- Reviewing and releasing orders, suspending accounts and orders as required
- Review of customer accounts and performing risk analysis to enable credit limits to be assigned/increased
- Escalating issues to the appropriate internal person
- Managing a small team of credit controllers to drive maximum performance and results
- Developing people of varying levels, skills and knowledge
- Assigning work, setting targets and reviewing KPI's
- As a team achieving tough targets in a challenging market sector
Despite the company's size, it has the values of a family run business and the mindset and ambition of a forward thinking plc. It offers its employees access to extensive career opportunities across its leading businesses operating nationwide. If you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full benefits package, a salary that grows with you as you grow in its business.
This is a temporary to permanent role with a superb career opportunity on offer for the right candidate.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.