- Job Reference: 10332
- Date Posted: 28 November 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Daventry
- Salary: £20,000 to £21,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Private medical, pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a growing group of companies with an enviable reputation for excellence is seeking to recruit a credit Controller.
* To ensure the Debtors, Cash Flow & Invoice Finance Facility are all dealt with within relevant timescales and financial parameters.
* This role liaises closely with all other members of finance, and reports to the Head of Finance.
* Build relationships with Debtors to manage them within payment terms & if required put payment plans in place & utilise Debt Recovery agency when required
* Review Banks Daily to ensure receipts are allocated correctly on Sage and Day Book posted
* Production of Credit Reports to review credit limits for existing and new Customers
* Work closely with the Purchase Ledger team to manage cash flow using a monthly Cash Book to understand payment requirements
* Daily management of the Invoice Finance Facility to include; drawing funds down into the main Bank Account, submitting the monthly reports, assigning invoices and ensuring a clean Audit
* Ensure that all month end journals are completed & posted ahead of month end to ensure Management accounts pack can be prepared
* The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive; post holders are expected to be professional, co-operative and flexible in line with needs of the post, department and the needs of the company.
Essential Skills and experience:
* Credit Control experience
* Accuracy of information and attention to detail
* Ensuring deadlines and targets/KPI's are met.
* Computer literate - Sage & Good Excel skills
* Self-motivated and target driven by own success and that of the wider credit control team
* Good team player.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Ability to manage own workload.
* Ability to communicate at all levels