- Job Reference: 10644
- Date Posted: 7 June 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £8.65 to £9.62
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: view to perm
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a Temporary basis with a view to Permanent.
Main purpose of Role
The collection of monies owed to the group as directed by the credit control Manager together with Sales Ledger administration as required.
* Management of the sales ledger to minimise bad debt and resolve invoice and client queries in timely manner and ensuring customers adhere to payment terms and credit limits. Telephone and email chasing up to collection and pre-legal stage, of the above accounts on a daily basis, including uninsured and red list accounts, with all overdue accounts being contacted within the working week.
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and internally within the group.
* Managing weekly credit control chasing letters and statement cycles as applicable and notifications to Managers.
* Placing accounts out for collection up to collection and pre-legal stage and notifications to Managers.
* Updating Sage as applicable with notes and any items under query.
Correspondence & Copies
Dealing with any credit control correspondence or copy invoices which may be required from time to time.
Which may be required from time to time.
* Any expected cash, daily as applicable, to cc Manager.
* Notification of any queries to Managers and passing across to payroll, so that any items can be put into query.
Essential Skills and experience
* Credit Control experience
* Accuracy of information and attention to detail
* Ensuring deadlines and targets/KPI's are met.
* Computer literate - Sage 200/lQX & Good excel skills
* Self motivated and target driven by own success and that of the wider credit control team
* Good team player.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Ability to manage own workload.
* Ability to communicate at all levels
Hourly rate £8.65 to £9.62 per hour (£18-20,000 per annum permanent salary)
40 hour week. 8.30 to 5.30
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.