- Job Reference: 10576A
- Date Posted: 4 July 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £20,000 to £23,500
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: ASAP
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful business are looking to appoint a full time experienced Credit Controller to manage over 500 live accounts within a busy Credit Control department.
You will be responsible for the collection of a section of the ledger and are expected to proactively chase the debt.
We are looking for someone who works well as part of a team, is self motivated with an outgoing positive attitude and committed to fulfilling our business objectives.
In return you can expect a competitive salary plus benefits.
You will responsible for:
* Cash Collection (Pro-active through to litigation) by telephone, email and letters.
* Dispute Management
* Ensuring compliance with our risk insurance policy
* Ongoing credit and risk assessment to reduce probability of bad debt
* Controlling customer account balances against credit limits
* Weekly, monthly and ad-hoc management reporting
* Implementing action plans to facilitate collection of overdue and over exposed balances
* Referral of accounts to a debt recovery specialist should internal collection efforts fail
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience within a Credit Control or similar environment
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Computer literate
* Attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise workload and meet given deadlines
* Thrives under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV for consideration.
Should you not hear from Paul Mitchell Associates within 7 days of application, unfortunately at this time you have not been successful, we do aim to convey this via email but due to the large number of applications we receive and also applicants own spam facilities, can at times make this difficult.
If you wish to know the status of your application please do feel free to contact the office on 0116 2549404 and ask to speak to one of our consultants.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.