Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk
- Job Reference: 10301
- Date Posted: 7 November 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £9.00
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Our client, based in Leicester, is currently recruiting for a Credit Control / Sales Ledger Clerk to join their friendly team.
This is a fast paced company and we're looking for an experienced confident individual who can hit the ground running.
This is a Part Time role, circa 20 hours per week.
This is an urgent requirement so ideally candidates would be immediately available.
You must have excellent IT & literacy skills, with particular emphasis on spelling and grammar, and have achieved a minimum A*-C in English and Maths at GCSE level.
You will have good organisational and communication skills, a polite telephone manner, and be confident with speaking to a range of different people.
Main duties will consist of:
· Management of the Companies Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Raise Adhoc Invoices
- Take Credit Card payments
- Chase Refunds
- Send out overdue letters
- Prepare Bad Debt provision
· Supporting the accounts team in their day to day work