- Job Reference: 10096
- Date Posted: 23 August 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £15,000 to £20,000
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester, is currently recruiting for a Data Administrator to join their team.
You must have excellent IT & literacy skills, with particular emphasis on spelling and grammar, and have achieved a minimum A*-C in English and Maths at GCSE level.
You will have good organisational and communication skills, a polite telephone manner, and be confident with speaking to a range of different people.
Main duties will consist of:
· Processing customer authorisations and adding & removing data from the system
· Internal Database Administration, ensuring the quality and accuracy of data across a variety of systems
· Dealing with customer enquiries
· Maintaining records, communicating requirements, monitoring deliverables
· Documenting business requirements, workflows and processes
· Working closely with other departments to ensure that projects are implemented efficiently and effectively
· Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers and assisting with any project queries
· Ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
· Supporting the customer account teams in their day to day work