- Job Reference: 10302
- Date Posted: 7 November 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester, is currently recruiting for a Credit Control / Sales Ledger Clerk to join their friendly team.
This is a fast paced company and we're looking for an experienced confident individual who can hit the ground running.
This is an urgent requirement so ideally candidates would be immediately available.
You must have excellent IT & literacy skills, with particular emphasis on spelling and grammar, and have achieved a minimum A*-C in English and Maths at GCSE level.
You will have good organisational and communication skills, a polite telephone manner, and be confident with speaking to a range of different people.
Develop and provide Management Information and Key Reports for internal and external customers. This will involve providing user facing output by manipulating raw data extracts into presentable reports. In addition, the job will entail reviewing processes within the organisation and implementing improvements and efficiencies based on findings.
Main duties will consist of:
- Determining and documenting reporting requirements from internal and external clients.
- Production of regular client and internal MI reporting
- Producing regular analytical summaries for our clients
- Process improvement and systems management
- Assisting in developing the company reporting tools
- Managing and reporting of the company's KPIs
- Extracting raw data from various systems and manipulating into presentable information
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of data across a variety of systems
- Maintaining records, communicating requirements, monitoring deliverables
- Provide analytical support to the company
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers and assisting with any project queries
- Ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
- Supporting the customer account teams in their day to day work
- IT Data and Reporting Manager
- Finance Director
- Customers (Internal and External)
- Suppliers and Software providers
Skills and Experience
- Excellent/advanced MS Excel skills (Ideally some experience of Cubes, Functions, Pivot Tables etc)
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Learn software quickly, demonstrate and support other users
- Ability to manipulate raw data into presentable information
- Ability to flex between tasks, from large business critical projects to small day to day issues.
- Delivery focussed against deadlines
- Understanding of databases including configurations and linking tables would be a benefit