Executive Assistant / PA / Personal Assistant (Part Time)
- Job Reference: 10274A
- Date Posted: 26 October 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Melton Mowbray
- Salary: £26,000 to £28,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension & Parking
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Our client based in Melton Mowbray are an established premium brand in Leicestershire.
They are looking to recruit a PA / Executive Assistant to the Director.
The candidate must have previous experience working as an Executive Assistant, Secretary and or PA/Senior Administrator. You will be used to handling sensitive information and working up to Board Level.
It is essential that you are a team player and you enjoy working with a variety of people. You will be working in a team environment, but you will need to be comfortable with working on your own and independently.
To provide Executive Assistant/PA support to the Director.
* Organising personal holiday and business travel arrangements worldwide either through an agent or direct with airlines and hotels;
* Making hotel bookings at home and abroad for business and leisure;
* Transport arrangements;
* Manage paper brought forward system on a weekly basis;
* Electronic and paper diary management and co-ordination;
* Experience in and resilience with IT issues in terms of iPad synching, etc and IT issues in general
* Handling medical arrangements:
o Consultant liaison
o GP practice/prescription ordering and deliveries
* Close liaison with internal/external organisations
* Personal shopping, largely mail order;
* Manual and electronic filing;
* Event/party planning, both personal and corporate;
* Correspondence, electronic and manual.
* Department administration duties;
* Daily liaison with other secretaries in maintaining continuity of work/tasks;
* Provide back-up to other secretaries and other Office Staff and support to other members as required;
* Any other duties, as required.
* Ad hoc project admin tasks
* You will also spend part of your time assisting with Administration within the Business.
* Excellent organisational skills
* PA experience at Director level
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Flexible, hardworking, reliant and reliable with excellent organisational and office management skills
* Super communication skills and be able to multi-task with high attention to detail
* A good team player, able to work on own initiative
* Calm with a positive attitude, whilst juggling the demands of more than one individual
* Sound Business awareness
* Professional approach to work
* Patience and Confidentiality.
This is a Part time. Monday to Friday. 8:30-1pm (22.5 hour week) with excellent benefits and free car parking