Executive Assistant / PA / Personal Assistant (Part Time)
- Job Reference: 10274B
- Date Posted: 31 October 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Melton Mowbray
- Salary: £26,000 to £28,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension & Parking
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Our client based in Melton Mowbray is a recognised name in Leicestershire. The family's Private Office is looking to recruit a secretary for the most senior member of the family.
The candidate must have previous experience working as a senior secretary to someone of mature years. You will be used to handling sensitive information. Patience, precision, resilience, understanding and the ability to maintain confidentiality are key skills.
It is essential that you are a flexible team player with initiative. You will be working as part of a small team in The Private Office. This is not a corporate role.
To provide secretarial and personal support to the Life President.
* Organising personal holiday and business travel arrangements worldwide either through an agent or direct with airlines and hotels;
* Making hotel bookings at home and abroad for business and leisure;
* Transport arrangements;
* Manage paper brought forward system on a weekly basis;
* Electronic and paper diary management and co-ordination;
* Experience in and resilience with IT issues in terms of iPad synching, etc and IT issues in general
* Handling medical arrangements:
o Consultant liaison
o GP practice/prescription ordering and deliveries
* Handling all personal matters
* Personal shopping, largely mail order
* Organising events
* Working for The Family Office Manager and Director.
* Excellent organisational skills
* PA experience at Director level
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Flexible, hardworking, reliant and reliable with excellent organisational and office management skills
* Super communication skills and be able to multi-task with high attention to detail
* A good team player, able to work on own initiative
* Calm with a positive attitude, whilst juggling the demands of more than one individual
* Sound Business awareness
* Professional approach to work
* Patience and Confidentiality.
This is a Part time. Monday to Friday. 8:30-1pm (22.5 hour week) with excellent benefits and free car parking