- Job Reference: 10700A
- Date Posted: 12 October 2018
Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £17,000 to £18,500
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful organisation based in central Leicester are looking to appoint an experienced individual in the position of Finance and Sales Administrator.
This is a Full Time Permanent role, working hours are 8.30am-5.00pm,
The role is to provide administrative and clerical support for the sale of all products through the business. Providing the business with a high degree of confidence in both reconciliation and collection of those sales ensuring payments are received on a timely basis.
- Daily financial administrative and reconciliation duties.
- Run and control all the products which are purchased by direct debit including producing all mandate and payment files for the BACS system, recognising any failures, and chasing outstanding balances.
- Ensure prompt investigation of discrepancies and resolution of queries.
- Chase outstanding payments by telephone, in writing or by email.
- Escalate any unsolved account issues to the line manager promptly.
- Answer and assist with incoming phone calls to the department and build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Raise invoice and credit note requests
- To support the business in sales activities when required.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management.
Key skills required:
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Enthusiastic & Motivated
- Communication Skills (Written, Verbal & Listening)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Computer Literate
- Book Keeping and Financial Administration Skills Required
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.