- Job Reference: 9940
- Date Posted: 7 July 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £35,000 to £43,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a growing high profile "not for profit" organisation, is seeking to appoint a qualified accountant as Finance Manager. As part of the senior management team, reporting to the CEO, the post holder has strategic responsibility for the delivery of a first class support service function including but not limited to Finance, IT, Estates, Facilities Management and Purchasing.
* Provide strong financial and commercial leadership and contribute to key strategic and operational decisions, policy development and strategy.
* Develop and execute an overall financial and funding strategy that will support delivery of strategic priorities and business plans and ensure growth in direct services.
* Manage finances and finance function and ensure the production of all budgets, management and statutory accounts and financial management reporting.
* Take responsibility for statutory and regulatory compliance and risk management advising Trustees and managers as appropriate.
* Work closely with managers and budget holders, supporting them in managing and delivering within contract budgets.
* Directly manage and develop the Finance and IT Functions.
* Financial and Commercial Leadership.
* Finance, strategy and management.
* Statutory and regulatory compliance.
* Management and development of Finance and IT Functions.
* Working with the Chief Executive and Trustees to devise and lead a financial and commercial strategy.
* Demonstrate to the Board that making best, appropriate, efficient and effective use of the financial resources at its disposal.
* Relate closely to Treasurer, keeping them informed involved and providing information or assistance required.
* Drive the commercial aspects, increasing our income from commercial activity.
* Working collaboratively across the organisation, generating and communicating appropriate timely analysis and reports, to help manage areas of financial risk and inform strategic decisions.
* Ensure Trustee meetings are properly serviced, preparing financial papers as required.