- Job Reference: 10246
- Date Posted: 3 October 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £27,500 to £30,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a successful lettings business, is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager.
To support the company in achieving the aims of it's mission to provide the best quality student accommodation in Leicester with excellent standards of customer care and customer satisfaction to tenants and landlords, and maximum occupancy for the property. Supervising a team of three including the Assistant Finance Manager.
- 1st contact point for all tenants and Landlords regarding income, expenditure and outstanding debts.
- Processing student rental payments in line with required payment dates, ensuring that payments received are properly accounted for.
- Creating and maintaining student rental records, updating payments/failed payments and other charges as required.
- Ensuring that Landlord, student and Client Account records are reconciled.
- Direct Debit processing.
- Creating and managing processes for the prompt payment of debts.
- Managing the production of student tenancy packs for new tenants, ensuring that all required information is correct and up to date.
- Liaising with the Universities on matters relating to Nominated properties.
- Processing Court application to recover outstanding debts as required.
- Registering Tenant Deposits with an appropriate Tenancy Deposit Scheme, Liaising with the scheme holder on all disputed matters
- Processing Deposit refunds in a timely manner, keeping records relating to refunds charges and excess charges required. Invoicing tenants for excess charges during the tenancy period when required to do so or where damage charges exceed £100 per item
- Assisting the Director in the production of Financial data as required.
- Deputising for the Director in her absence.
- Dealing with complaints relating to allocated properties, advising other staff as required to meet the requirements of Tenants, their parents, Landlords, The Property Ombudsman or the companys' Complaints Procedure.
- Processing Income and other sundry cash
- Any other duties in support of the company and it's mission.
- Good Excel skills essential.