- Job Reference: 10418B
- Date Posted: 6 March 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £27,500 to £30,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful business in their field are looking to appoint a Finance Manager / Group Accountant to their small friendly team.
Reporting to the company's Financial Controller this is a superb opportunity to join a very stable team.
- To assist with monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts for Group and subsidiary companies and deal with external auditors.
- Prepare monthly accrual & prepayment and agreement of inter company balances
- Agree & reconcile Balance Sheet control accounts
- To manage / coach & develop staff of 3 within the Accounts Department.
- Prepare monthly payroll on Sage 50 Software & Auto Enrolment / Peoples Pension.
- Prepare P11D's on Sage 50 Software
- Backup support for Sage 50 HR
- To report on weekly cash flow, multi currency.
- To analyse monthly sales
- Responsibility for internet banking systems
- Visiting Bank for paying in of cash & cheques
- To prepare VAT returns and statutory information
- Reconcile the control accounts
- To respond to queries as required
- Control and monitor Proforma invoices and accounts
- Responsibility for general administrative duties and credit control
- To ensure the health and safety of staff working in the Department either permanently or on a temporary basis
- Liaise with staff from other Departments as appropriate
- Take a key role in the implementation of a new system in 12 months' time
- Other adhoc duties
Excel spreadsheets, Pegasus Opera, in-house system, internet banking, Sage 50 payroll, Sage 50 HR & Sage Accounts Professional.