Financial Accountant (Interim)
- Job Reference: 10727
- Date Posted: 7 August 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £38,000 to £45,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Financial Accountant. Our client a leading International business seeks a Financial Accountant, ACA,ACCA,CIMA part or fully qualified, who ideally has trained with one of the major firms of Chartered Accountants to cover maternity. Based in Leicester, this role reports to the Group Financial Controller and is responsible for assisting the Group Financial Controller in ensuring all the statutory and financial reporting and controls for the business are undertaken and applied in accordance with Group and local statutory/regulatory requirements.
Assisting with the application and review of business and financial controls to ensure compliance with both Group and local statutory laws, tax regulations, policies and procedures. Assisting with the updating, review and submission of all relevant Internal Control Questionnaires and implementing any actions arising as a result of internal audit reviews.
* Recently Qualified ACA or ACCA or CIMA
* Relevant experience, preferably with UK/US GAAP accounting knowledge
* Excellent communication skills (telephone and face to face)
* Ability to manage time and work to tight deadline
* Willingness to travel (10% of job)
* Able to deal with change in a positive manner
* Oracle would be advantageous. Strong Excel skills are essential
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global organisation.
For further information on this rare opportunity, please call us on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.