- Job Reference: 10823
- Date Posted: 21 September 2018
Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful Leicester based manufacturing business is looking to appoint a Financial Accountant on a Permanent basis.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and submissions as required.
- Working with the Senior Financial Accountant and Finance team to ensure timely and accurate reporting in line with company deadlines and policies.
- Liaising with external and internal auditors. Statutory and taxation report compilation in line with requirements.
- General ledger control including Balance sheet reconciliation analysis.
- Control overhead expenditure analysis and reporting. Working closely with the budget holders to control spends and ensure costs are in line with targets.
- Working with the Senior Financial Accountant to ensure appropriate processes and control documentation is in place.
- Promoting the continuous review of processes to ensure minimised risk and maximised efficiency.
- Journal, accrual and prepayment preparation and review.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from the business and assisting 'non finance' Managers.
- Assisting the Senior Financial Accountant with the preparation of budgets.
- Providing analysis as requested.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register and reporting of Fixed Asset spend by project.
This is a superb opportunity to join an excellent business that truly supports and encourages staff development.
- Fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
- Highly numerate, literate and accurate
- Experience of management accounting and product costing with previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office (particularly Excel)
- Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Must hold valid driving license
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.