- Job Reference: 10872D
- Date Posted: 13 November 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Hinckley
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: pension, private health
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Financial Controller, Hinckley.
Our client, a successful SME manufacturing company, part of an international group is seeking to recruit a commercially aware experienced Financial Controller .
The Financial Controller will have day-to-day responsibility for accountancy and finance, as well as HR and IT.
The role will be to assist the Managing Director in developing a cross-functional team.
Day to day responsibilities will include managing a small team, covering:
* Accounts Payable
* Accounts Receivable
* Bank Reconciliations
* VAT Returns
* Foreign Currency
* Credit Control
* Monthly Management Accounts
* Annual Budgets and Forecasts
* Annual Statutory accounts
* Overseeing HR (via external service provider)
* Overseeing IT (supervising two It staff)
You should have at least 10-years' experience of working in an accounting department, and ideally will be qualified by experience, or part or fully qualified AAT,ACA, ACCA or CIMA). You will be confident in the use of Excel spreadsheets and ideally have experience of various accountancy software packages preferably ERP manufacturing systems. Accuracy, reliability and attention to detail are considered essential qualities.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.