- Job Reference: 10486
- Date Posted: 9 March 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £45,000 to £60,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, an expanding privately owned SME manufacturing business based in Leicester is looking to recruit a commercially aware Financial Controller to join its management team.
We are looking for someone to hit the ground running so you must have practical experience in a similar role.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Monthly management accounts production
* Providing monthly commentary on performance
* Annual accounts production, liaise with auditors
* Arrange stock checks
* Support and mentor finance staff.
* Support wider team on commercial matters
* Main liaison officer for IT related matters
* Strategy for use of ERP (Sage)
* Be involved in negotiations for insurance and other contract renewals
* General ad-hoc support for directors and the wider team
Liaising with Bank
* VAT returns
* Candidates should be qualified Accountants (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) who possess commercial experience, ideally gained in a manufacturing environment.
* On offer is a competitive salary, our client also offers off road car parking, as well as a modern open plan office environment to work in.