- Job Reference: 10876
- Date Posted: 8 November 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £50,000 to £65,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Financial Controller. Our SME client, based in North Leicester has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced Financial Controller. This position represents an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join our client at a very exciting time of organic growth and expansion. Your role will involve managing the following;
* Managing a small team of accounts staff including a part qualified Accountant.
* Preparation of management accounts and year end accounts.
* Presentation to the board.
* Statutory reporting.
* Cash-flow forecasting and stock valuation.
* Liaison with bank, HMRC and Auditors.
* Risk management and group insurance.
Candidates will ideally be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified. The business has a subsidiary based in the USA so experience of reporting for a US company would be useful, but not essential.
Having previous experience of working within a small to medium manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
In return, our client offers a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and rapidly expanding firm that has ambitious growth plans.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.