- Job Reference: 10297
- Date Posted: 5 November 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £9.00
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Contract
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester, is currently recruiting for a Fleet Administrator to join their team on a Temporary basis of 14 months, possibly longer. We are looking for someone who is immediately available.
Working hours: 8-6 Mon-Fri
You must have excellent IT & literacy skills, with particular emphasis on spelling and grammar, and have achieved a minimum A*-C in English and Maths at GCSE level.
You will have good organisational and communication skills, a polite telephone manner, and be confident with speaking to a range of different people.
The purpose of the role is to ensure communication is maintained between the company and customers. The main part of the role is to ensure that all company fleet vehicles are delivered, collected, repaired and traded or disposed at the best possible price. Dealing with customers directly to ensure the best possible service and understanding. Drivers are routed on a daily basic as well excellent communication with our prep centres and service departments. This ensures everyone knows exactly what is happening at all times. Working with VIP customers and providing the best rates for them, including when repairing the vehicles.
Main duties will consist of:
· Processing customer authorisations and adding & removing data from the system
· Internal Database Administration, ensuring the quality and accuracy of data across a variety of systems
· Dealing with customer enquiries
· Maintaining records, communicating requirements, monitoring deliverables
· Documenting business requirements, workflows and processes
· Working closely with other departments to ensure that projects are implemented efficiently and effectively
· Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers and assisting with any project queries
· Ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
· Supporting the customer account teams in their day to day work