Internal IT Support
- Job Reference: 10446
- Date Posted: 8 February 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £40,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: ASAP
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful business based in Leicester are looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Assistant to their small friendly team.
Reporting into the IT Manager we're looking for someone with a solid background in IT Support.
- Maintaining a Windows server
- Day to day administration and support for Microsoft Exchange / Office / Office 365
- Experience and awareness of working with LAN / WAN troubleshooting and basic IP principles
- 1st line support for internal IT issues encountered by staff
- Working with internal stakeholders and existing IT manager to develop and implement internal IT strategy including network, hardware and software upgrades and commissioning, working with IT service providers as necessary.
- Setting up computers and software for new users
- Develop IT strategies, implement and monitor projects, and provide support.
- Learn internal software systems to support the staff and keep software updated.
This role is being recruiting on full time permanent basis, salary is depending on knowledge and experience.