- Job Reference: 11016A
- Date Posted: 14 March 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Peterborough
- Salary: £33,000 to £42,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Share Scheme
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Salary £33,000- £42,000 (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave,
Contributory pension scheme- The Company will double the employee's contribution up to 10%
Contributory share scheme- The Company will match 50% of the employee's contribution
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
*** Flexible working maybe considered***
In addition to a very competitive benefits package we also offer the following to our employee's
* Annual merit salary increase based on individual performance
* Opportunity to request sponsorship for professional membership
* Continuous learning and development
A vacancy has arisen within the manufacturing organisation of a well-known company in Peterborough.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant focused on providing finance support within the Business Support Team.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Member of the Business Support Reporting team responsible for the consolidation, reporting and analysis of fixed overhead costs of the business unit.
* Provide business support to the Business Resources and HR teams through the reporting of monthly actual results and associated variance analysis and commentary.
* Consolidation of annual business plans and forecasts for departmental expenditure.
* Production of monthly internal service charge reports and analysis.
* Monthly corporate submissions and associated analysis.
* Measurement of key performance metrics for inclusion in business scorecards.
* Adhoc project work.
Qualifications - Essential
* Educated to a degree level or qualified by experience.
* Professional certification (ACA, CIMA,ACCA or equivalent)
* Previous management accounting experience
* First rate analytical skills, with the ability to summarise and present at a senior level
* The ability to demonstrate strong customer focus
* Effective communication skills at multiple levels.
* Initiative and innovation - ability to fit into a dynamic and fast moving Accounting team.
* Experienced user of Excel and Powerpoint
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.