Marketing Executive (Full or Part Time)
- Job Reference: 10215
- Date Posted: 22 September 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £9.00 to £18.00
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Paul Mitchell Associates are working in partnership on an Exclusive basis with the Sir Thomas White Loan Charity.
This small successful local charity is looking to add to their administration team by appointing a hand's on Marketing specialist.
The role is being recruited on a Permanent basis and our client will consider applications from candidates seeking either Full or Part Time work (hours negotiable).
The Sir Thomas White Loan Charity has been in existence since 1542 and was founded by one of the City's most generous (but least well known) benefactors, Sir Thomas White. Although he never actually set foot in Leicester, Sir Thomas is honoured by being included as one of the four statues around the Clock Tower in the Leicester city centre.
The charity is an Equal Opportunity organisation providing loans for new business ideas and young businesses needing investment. Eligible candidates may borrow up to £20,000 for business and up to £10,000 for education, to establish themselves in their chosen career. Loans are interest free for 9 years, repayable by equal instalments after 3 years.
The charities offerings are unique, which should/could and does benefit lots of local young people.
The remit of the Marketing Administration is to extend that product awareness via a variety of creative methods.
- Contact and Visit local professional firms, explaining the activities of the charity and seeking referrals from Accounts, Lawyers and Schools.
- Attend events in the locality and be prepared to give short talks to the audiences at those events.
- Build sustainable relationships with local Educational Bodies with the purpose of making students aware of the availability of the charities offering.
- Maintaining and building good relationships with any other local organisations whose aim is to assist young people in Leicestershire and Rutland.
- Improve and maintain the charity's presence on social media and in the press.
- Liaise with the charities existing marketing advisers in order to keep the charity's web site up to date.
- Other Adhoc Admin duties as required by the charity.
The successful candidate should have Marketing experience and hold a full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
Solid computer skills are required including Microsoft Office & Social Media. Experience of SAGE is a bonus.
Please note that any applications to the Client by a direct applicant or any other 3rd party will be forwarded to Paul Mitchell Associates.