National Operations Analyst
- Job Reference: 11042
- Date Posted: 1 March 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance, Commercial & Clerical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester, is currently recruiting for an Operational Analyst on a permanent basis.
* Continuous improvement of existing working processes to aid the National Administration & Credit Control function.
* A Good knowledge of the Google platform for spreadsheets, reporting, Google Studio and other tools available from Google.
* To work closely with the Management team regularly consult with them, as end users, on whether a new process is suitable.
* Work with business teams to gather requirements, create specifications and develop new solutions or enhance existing applications & processes.
* Provide hands-on production of projects from start to finish. This will involve producing new and updating existing procedures and reports
* You will be required to perform tasks on an as-needed basis.
* Produce a suite of reports to a set time-frame and ensure any queries received are followed up in a professional manner.
* Log report requests and co-ordinate delivery of those requests
* KPI production at various management level.
* You will have experience within a similar role
* Analytical, logical and creative
* LEAN Operation skills
* You will be organised with the ability to plan your workload, have an aptitude for figures, good IT skills, especially using spreadsheets
* Google platform skills such as script writing/Formulae
* Highly motivated; must have the desire to make things happen on time.
* Be willing to help others
* Be able to spot and flag issues
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours of work: 7.30 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday (37 hours per week)
For further information please contact Charlotte on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.