- Job Reference: 10464
- Date Posted: 23 February 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £11,000 to £15,500
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful organisation are looking to appoint a Junior Finance Assistant to their small friendly team.
This is a superb opportunity to gain an entry level position into a superb organisation.
Job Specification for Office Junior/ Trainee Accountant
- An individual with aspirations being an AAT qualified Accountant working in a busy Accountants office. Formal training will be provided through an external training partner, along with internal training and on the job guidance
- Jobs to include completion of accounts for sole trader and partnerships clients.
- Self Assessment Tax Returns linked to the accounts jobs undertaken and for clients with rental income.
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns for an allocated list of clients, plus helping out throughout the team.
- Shared responsibility of the day to day admin for the office, answering the phones/door, filing and other such duties that help the office function.
- Able to work under supervision, but with a keen desire for independence and a keenness to learn.
- The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a busy office.
- Prior use of Microsoft office products would be useful, but not essential. Training will be provided on Iris Accounting suite and Sage.
- Salary will be in line with national minimum wage for apprenticeships initially and reviewed after probation and when key milestones have been achieved.
Please apply with your CV asap, again this is an excellent opportunity to get your foot on the ladder for a carrer in finance.