PA Personal Assistant Part-Time
- Job Reference: 10032
- Date Posted: 4 July 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pro-rata 20-30hrs Part Time
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Our client, based in South Leicester, has an exciting opportunity for an executive PA to join its growing business on a permanent basis. You will be providing administrative support to 2 Directors.
* Co-ordinating and managing the day to day activities of 2 Directors.
* Anticipating their needs without the need for prompting
* Extensive diary management
* Providing an efficient and effective secretarial and administrative service
* Attending meetings at all levels and taking minutes / notes
* Reporting on and providing information from meetings in a presentable format
* Reception duties - Answering the phone & meeting and greeting visitors.
* Willing to do general administration tasks - filing / faxing / photocopying.
You will have previous PA / secretarial experience with great organisational and time management skills.
You will be proficient in using Microsoft Office with excellent interpersonal skills and oral communication skills, including a pleasant telephone manner.
You will be proactive, assertive and able to work using your own initiative.
You will be able to demonstrate an ability of prioritising workloads to enable deadlines/targets being met.
You will be honest and ensure confidentiality and discretion is maintained at all times.
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 - pro-rata for part-time hours (20-30 per week to suit / £11 - £12 per hour)