Part Time Finance Manager/Finance Director
- Job Reference: 10390
- Date Posted: 11 January 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Market harboroug
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pro-rata for part time hours + benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Part-Time Finance Manager/Finance Director. Our client, a highly successful business based in Market Harborough, is looking to appoint a part-time hands-on Finance Manager / Finance Director to control all accounting and financial matters, reporting to the Managing Director.
You'll be an experienced Finance Manager / Finance Director used to working in smaller businesses with a willingness to get stuck in. You'll be responsible for management accounts, bookkeeping, payroll preparation (outsourced), and bank reconciliations.
The company is looking for someone who can develop the longer term financial strategy but also handle with the day-to-day running of finance operations and internal process optimisation to help the business realise its on-going growth potential.
* Prepare detailed monthly management accounts and report on business performance to the Managing Director.
* Analysis of costs ensuring target margins are on course and advising where appropriate
* To prepare ad-hoc reports and cost analysis when required.
* Supplier payments and cost control.
* Supplier and client contractual due diligence as required.
Qualified or Part-qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant/F.D. within a growth business environment.
This role offers an interesting mix of work within a successful and profitable business that will bring a range of variety and diversity to the right energetic and forward thinking individual.
* Hours to suit c.2-3 days per week or 4-5 part days per week.
* Salary pro-rata for part-time hours.