- Job Reference: 10932
- Date Posted: 24 December 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £48,000 to £55,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a leading and rapidly growing business, is looking to recruit a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
Seeking a driven, dynamic individual with extensive Payroll experience to lead the Payroll team.
* Managing a large team of Payrollers, ranging in skill levels and experience.
* Having overall responsibility for the accurate payrolling of all staff
* Responsibility for and overseeing of Pension Auto Enrolment, RTI and our Travel and Expenses.
* Responsibility for driving change and process improvement in line with business need.
* Training and development of Payroll administration team.
* Other ad-hoc duties.
* Experienced within Payroll; ideally within a Management role
* Proven track record of working with large scale payroll runs
* Thorough understanding of Payroll related procedures and compliance
* Ability to self-audit and deliver process improvement
* Appreciation of the importance of accuracy within strict time constraints
* Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of current Payroll legislation
* Ability to identify problems and ensure that pre-emptive corrective actions plans are put in place for future
* Strong administration skills and an eye for detail.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.