- Job Reference: 10780
- Date Posted: 4 September 2018
Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a growing business based in Leicester City Centre, has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates on an exclusive basis to recruit a permanent Payroll Specialist.
* You will be responsible for running multiple payrolls and supervising a payroll administrator in this growing business.
* Going through continuous improvement as a department, including providing the necessary training and development to staff
* Advising the business in order to process payroll information correctly and on time
* Interfacing files from HMRC
* Checking and sending through all pertinent information to the correct department for payment
* Daily system tasks and ad-hoc system configuration, such as inputting new joiners, amendments to contract, leavers, statutory documents, checking exception reports, answering queries
* Supporting the team with more complex payroll queries relating to staff pay or system processing
* 3years' experience in a similar role
* Organisational, prioritising, and multi-tasking skills
* Analytical thinking as well as problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Exceptional communication skills, in both verbal and written
* Team player with leadership skills
* Previous experience working in Sage 50 and leading a small team.
* The candidate should have strong attention to detail and ability to work with confidence to accurately process payroll.
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Plus excellent benefits
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.