- Job Reference: 10906
- Date Posted: 29 November 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a long established SME based in Leicester are looking to recruit a Payroll Manager to their small stable friendly team.
The role would suit a Payroll Manager, Payroll Supervisor, Payroll Team Leader or a Bookkeeper with Payroll experience.
* You will be responsible for running multiple payrolls and supervising a payroll administrator.
* Ability to process payroll from start to finish to run 3 Monthly Payrolls and 1 weekly payroll inc Tax and NI knowledge
* P11d, P60 and Class 1A administration and reporting
* Pension autoenrollment
* Managing the administration for new starters and leavers
* Liaising with management team
* Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files
* Deal with internal queries
* Month end processing / Year end processing
* Issuing Contracts
* P46 Car reporting
* Opportunity to get involved in some Accounts work (training will be give)
The Successful Candidate will possess:
* Extensive payroll experience
* Knowledge of HMRC statutory requirements
* Strong analytical and IT skills especially Excel and Word
* Strong attention to detail
* Confident communicator
* Knowledge of pension schemes submissions
* Be organised
Hours: 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.