Payroller and Bookkeeper
- Job Reference: 10532
- Date Posted: 9 April 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £17,000 to £22,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Payroller/Bookkeeper £17-£22,000 (Full time), Payroller/Bookkeeper required for our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Leicester, to prepare multiple payrolls and carry out bookkeeping work on its' clients books.
Sage Payroll is essential. You must have a very professional manner for this role. Applications will only be considered from candidates with payroll and bookkeeping experience as training is not provided. The role will encompass Auto-enrolment including:
* set up new payrolls, new starters, leavers, etc.
* Dealing with PAYE, online submission, SSP, SMP, AEO's, student loans etc.
* Processing payments via BACS
* Year End processes
* Dealing with HMRC
* Liaising with clients, partners and Managers to ensure all information is received correctly
* Keeping up to date with all the necessary legislation
* RTI, informing clients on RTI and Pension Reforms
* Bookkeeping to trial balance.
* Vat returns
You will possess good communication skills and be a good ambassador for the firm. Do you have all-round accounts experience up to trial balance, VAT returns and payroll? Have you Sage Payroll experience? Do you possess your own transport and a clean Driving Licence?