- Job Reference: 10121
- Date Posted: 7 November 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £20,000 to £24,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension, Full or part time hours
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Bookkeeper/Payroller (Full or part time) required for our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Leicester, to prepare multiple payrolls and do bookkeeping work on its' clients books.
You must have a very professional manner for this role. Applications will only be considered from candidates with payroll and bookkeeping experience as training is not provided. The role will encompass Auto-enrolment and will include:
* set up new payrolls, new starters, leavers, etc.
* Dealing with PAYE, online submission, SSP, SMP, AEO's, student loans etc.
* Processing payments via BACS
* Year End processes
* Dealing with HMRC
* Liaising with clients, partners and Managers to ensure all information is received correctly
* Keeping up to date with all the necessary legislation
* RTI, informing clients on RTI and Pension Reforms
* Bookkeeping to trial balance.
* VAT Returns
Salary £20-24,000. (Pro-rata if part-time)
You will possess good communication skills and be a good ambassador for the firm. Do you have all-round accounts experience up to trial balance, VAT returns and payroll? Do you possess Sage Payroll experience? Do you possess experience of Sage Line 50, or Sage Desktop or Quickbooks? Do you possess your own transport and a clean driving licence?