Payroller & Bookkeeper (Part -time)
- Job Reference: 10586
- Date Posted: 3 May 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Market harboroug
- Salary: £24,000 to £30,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pro-Rata for 1-2 days (£12-15 per hour)
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Payroller/Bookkeeper (Part-Time) 1-2 days per week, required for our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Market Harborough, mainly to prepare multiple payrolls and do some bookkeeping work on its' clients books.
You must have a very professional manner for this role. Applications will only be considered from candidates with payroll and bookkeeping experience as training is not provided. The role will encompass Auto-enrolment including:
* set up new payrolls, new starters, leavers, etc.
* Dealing with PAYE, online submission, SSP, SMP, AEO's, student loans etc.
* Processing payments via BACS
* Year End processes
* Dealing with HMRC
* Liaising with clients, partners and Managers to ensure all information is received correctly
* Keeping up to date with all the necessary legislation
* RTI, informing clients on RTI and Pension Reforms
* Bookkeeping to trial balance.
* The client uses Supapay payroll software.
Salary £24000-£30,000 pro-rata for 1-2 days, £12-£15 per hour.
You will possess good communication skills and be a good ambassador for the firm. Do you have all-round accounts experience up to trial balance, VAT returns and payroll?