Payroller & Bookkeeper (Part -time)
- Job Reference: 10586
- Date Posted: 5 June 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Market harboroug
- Salary: £24,000 to £30,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pro-Rata for 1-2 days (£12-15 per hour)
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Payroller/Bookkeeper (Part-Time) 1-2 days per week, required for our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Market Harborough, mainly to prepare multiple payrolls and do some bookkeeping work on its' clients books.
You must have a very professional manner for this role. Applications will only be considered from candidates with payroll and bookkeeping experience as training is not provided. The role will encompass Auto-enrolment including:
* set up new payrolls, new starters, leavers, etc.
* Dealing with PAYE, online submission, SSP, SMP, AEO's, student loans etc.
* Processing payments via BACS
* Year End processes
* Dealing with HMRC
* Liaising with clients, partners and Managers to ensure all information is received correctly
* Keeping up to date with all the necessary legislation
* RTI, informing clients on RTI and Pension Reforms
* Bookkeeping to trial balance.
* The client uses Supapay payroll software.
Salary £24000-£30,000 pro-rata for 1-2 days, £12-£15 per hour.
You will possess good communication skills and be a good ambassador for the firm. Do you have all-round accounts experience up to trial balance, VAT returns and payroll?
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.